Sunday, January 23, 2011

Traveling, etc.

This past week we have cleaned out several closets and have several to go. We are getting rid of a lot of, well, clutter. Marti and Bryce came over and took some of it - one man's junk is another man's treasure.

Marti went to the doctor and Marriah's heartbeat is very strong and it looks like she's having a pretty big baby. Kristi and I took her shopping in Salt Lake Saturday. Julie and Brooklyn joined us for lunch and we had a great time.

Bill and I will be heading out on another trip to go where it is a little warmer - Nevada and Arizona. We love to visit the "kids" and do a little sight seeing. It's a wonderful life this retirement life - I recommend it highly - the sooner the better. Wish we could take a couple of grandchildren with us, but they are all in school.

I took a week off from quilting - that was hard - so now I get to work on a quilt tomorrow. As soon as I finish this one, I'm going to take the "grandmother" squares I have and start a few heirloom quilts.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Lunch and shopping Saturday was fun!